Alright, you’ve made up your mind. You are going to transfer to PSU and finish your degree. It’s time to start thinking about applying to PSU. We know that at times the process can be confusing, so let us explain things a little bit.
Deadlines don’t have to be scary, and we aim to prove that by breaking down all of the admissions deadlines for students interested in transferring to PSU. Let’s get started!
The PSU Admissions Application is available! We begin accepting applications early because we want you to have the most time to submit your application. We get it, life happens, and it’s easy to forget deadlines when you’re busy, so get your application done early if you can.
- The PSU Scholarship Application opens up today! Apply early so you can be sure you get the most amount of money to help pay for college.
- The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is also available. You need to fill out a FAFSA in order to submit a scholarship application at PSU, so don’t delay.
The big one. This is the priority application deadline for the upcoming fall term. Here is what you’ll need to have in to us by midnight on February 1:
- Your Admissions Application! Feb. 1 is the priority deadline for applications. We accept and review applications on a rolling bases, but the sooner you apply, the better!
- Last day to apply to be PSU to be eligible for the Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE). Another hard deadline, luckily, all you need to do is apply to PSU by February 1. No separate application is required!
- Your PSU Scholarship Application, essays and references. This is a hard deadline, so you must get all your documents in by February 1. Get started early!
- Your Honors College application.This is a priority deadline, however, after February 1 students are far less likely to get Honors scholarships.
- Submit the FAFSA here: fafsa.ed.gov. We have a rolling deadline for FAFSA as well, as with all things we’ve mentioned, it’s best to do this early.
- Priority deadline to confirm your enrollment to PSU. This is a big decision, which is why we try to give you as much time as possible to make it. Apply early so you have enough time to weigh your options and make the choice that’s right for you. As soon as you confirm your enrollment you can sign up for New Student Orientation and start preparing for your first term as a PSU Viking! (May 1 is also the priority deadline to confirm enrollment in the Honors College, spots fill up, so confirm early!)
- Deadline to apply for on-campus housing during your first year.
Whew. We know, it’s a lot, but if you start early it’s a breeze. Applying to PSU is quick and easy because we do not require an admissions essay or letters of recommendation!